1. In most cities and towns, the high volumes of road traffic have become a problem. What are the causes and what actions could be taken to solve the problem？
2. Some people believe arts such as painting and music cannot directly improve the quality of people's lives so that government money should be spent on other things. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. In many countries, there are 24 -hour TV programs. Is it a positive or negative development?
4. Nowadays, mobile phones and internet have become increasingly important in people’s social life. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
5. A large number of young people cannot find jobs after they leave school. What problems will youth unemployment cause in individual and for society? What measures should be taken to reduce the level of unemployment among young people？
6. In some countries, museums charge people for admission, while in some other countries, people are admitted into museums free of charge. Do you think the advantages of charging admission outweigh its disadvantages?
7. Many countries spend a lot of money preparing competitors to take part in major sports competitions such as the Olympics, football world cup etc. Some people think that it would be better to spend this money to encourage children to take part in sports in a young age. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
8. Some people believe that everyone has the right to receive university education，so the government should make it free to all people regardless of their financial background. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Since money for postgraduate research is limited, some people think financial support from the government should be only provided for scientific research rather than the research for less useful subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. In some countries, young people are not only richer but also safer and healthier than ever before. However, they are less happy. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?
1. Some people think personal happiness is closely related to economic success, while others believe that it depends on other factors. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Many countries now have people from different cultures and ethnic groups. What is the reason for this? Is it a positive or negative development?
3. It has become easier and more affordable for people to visit other countries. Is it a positive or negative development?
4. Some people think that advertising discourage us from being different individuals, as all people want to do the same and look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people believe more actions can be done to prevent crime, while others think that little can be done. What is your opinion?
6. We have three important parts of education reading, writing and Math. Some people think every child will benefit from a fourth skill added to the list: computer skills. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. In the past, people used to travel abroad to look many differences from their home country. Nowadays, cities throughout the world are becoming more and more similar. What are the reasons？Is this a positive or negative development？
8. With the increasing use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters. Some people think that the traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How do you think letter-writing is important?
9. More and more companies are allowing employees to work from home. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
10. Nowadays, people always throw old things away and buy new things, whereas in the past, old things were repaired and used again. What factors cause this phenomenon? What effects does the phenomenon lead to?
更多雅思学习资料，关注我的新浪微博@雅思哥 和微信公众号 雅思哥
Copyright2017, passthexam.com. All rights reserved. | 粤ICP备17119734号