1. Some people say that governments should pay for the health care and education but other people say that it is not the governments' responsibility. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your opinion.
2. Some people think that language should be taught in small classes, while other people think the number of students in a language class does not matter. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Some people think "vertical "city is the best, where people live and work in tall buildings. Others think "horizontal" city is better, where there are few tall buildings. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell any food or drink that has scientifically been proved to have bad effects on people's health. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
5. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched natural places. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages of damaging such areas？
6. Some countries achieve international success by building specialized facilities to train top athletes instead of providing sports facilities that everyone can use. Do you think it is a positive or negative development？
7. Some people think young people are not suitable for important positions in the government，while other people think it is a good idea for young people to take on these positions. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Some people think that environmental problems are too big for individuals to solve. Others, however, believe that these problems cannot be solved if individuals do not take actions. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
9. Some working parents believe childcare centers can provide best care for children, while others think family members like grandparents can do it better. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
10. Some people believe that the aim of university education is to help graduates find better jobs while some others hold that there are wider benefits for the individual and the society. Discuss both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
11. Today, it is difficult for people who come from rural areas to receive university education. Some people propose that universities should make it easier for these students to study at. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think adults should learn practical skills by themselves, while others think they should learn from teachers in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Some people think that the government should ban dangerous sports, but others think that people should have the freedom to choose sports activities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of large cities and into regional areas. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
4. Some people think that the governments of developing countries should introduce new technology to improve the quality of life, while some people believe that the best way is to develop education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Some people believe that if the police force carries guns, it would encourage a higher level of violence in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
6. The international community must act immediately to ensure that all countries reduce their consumption of fossil fuels, such as gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that the best way to build a happier society is to ensure that there are only small differences between the richest and the poorest members. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people think that success in life comes from hard work and determination, while others think that there are more important factors such as money and appearance. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
9. Some people think that all young people should be required to have full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
10. It is important for all towns and cities to have large public outdoor places like squares and parks. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. In recent years, young people in many countries choose to live by themselves. What are the reasons and is it positive or negative for the development of the society？
12. Some people think most crimes are the result of circumstances like poverty and other social problems. Others believe that they are caused by people who are bad in nature. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
13. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. Nowadays, there are many television advertisements aimed at children. What are the effects of these advertisements on children? Should TV advertisements be controlled?
15. In many countries today, both men and women need to work full time. Therefore, some people think men and women should share household tasks equally (e g. cleaning and looking after children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. Employers should give its staff at least four weeks of holidays a year to make employees do better in their jobs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17. An interesting number of people today change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or negative development?
18. Some people believe that children can learn effectively by watching TV and they should be encouraged to watch TV both at home and school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. In most cities and towns, the high volumes of road traffic have become a problem. What are the causes and what actions could be taken to solve the problem？
更多雅思学习资料，关注我的新浪微博@雅思哥 和微信公众号 ielts365
Copyright2017, passthexam.com. All rights reserved. | 粤ICP备17119734号